XA

Friday, 17 June 2016

2BHK & 3BHK Apartments for sale on Sarjapur to Attibele Road, Bangalore at Oceanus Viola



Oceanus has launched a new project Oceanus Viola in the IT corridor of Hi-Tech city, Bangalore,located at sarjapur to Attibale Road. Oceanus Viola is the most affordable project with 2,3 BHK apartment which matches your budget 2-3 BHK Semi luxury apartment within your budget, located off Sarjapura Junction. Walkable distance from Sarjapura – Atibale Road, Bengaluru


STRUCTURE

WALL

DOOR

WINDOWS

FLOORING

KITCHEN

TOILETS

PAINTING

TERRACE

STILT FLOOR

ELECTRICAL

POWER


Intercom

Lift

DG Back up to each Flats


2 comments:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work La Manga Club Property

    ReplyDelete